GSoC 2017 : Weekly Report #10 – 11
Week #10 – 11
Key accomplishments last week:
- Made selenium test-suite more robust
- Fix possible errors in unreliable test cases
- Add selenium tests to type SQL query and execute it on phpMyAdmin
Key tasks stalled:
Tasks in the upcoming week:
I spent some time last week to make the test-suite more robust. Last I had written it was throwing a lot of unrelated errors, but that has been fixed now. It felt really good to see the ‘Daily update’ mails from Browerstack for last two days which said ‘No builds had issues’, which seems to be pointing to suite been stabilized for a few consecutive builds.
Last week was spent at DebConf’17 in Montreal, Canada. Madhura, Michal and I were attending the conference and we managed to meet up with Marc for lunch on one of the days. I did manage to find some time and added selenium tests for typing and executing SQL queries. This covers the Server, Database and Table SQL pages and in-line editing of SQL queries on results page.
For this current week, I plan to continue working to making the selenium test-suite consistent to pass on every commit and prevent any non-deterministic errors. This coming week would be the last week working before pencils-down date. I do expect to continuing some work towards the test-suite to surely go on.