GSoC 2017 : Weekly Report #9

Week #9

Key accomplishments last week:

  • Made selenium test-suite more robust
  • Implemented marking of test failures on Browerstack
  • Researched over how to use php-webdriver

Key tasks stalled:

NA

Tasks in the upcoming week:

Details:

I spent some time last week to make the test-suite more robust and it actually did stabilize for a few consecutive builds. I also spent some time to add code in our test-suite so that the failed tests on Travis are actually marked with a failed status on Browerstack.

For this current week, I plan to continue working to making the selenium test-suite consistent to pass on every commit and prevent any non-deterministic errors. For the last two days, it has started to throw a lot of errors suddenly (which I am really not sure why it is happening). I might also start to implementing the new selenium tests to be added for typing and executing a sql query on table, database and server SQL pages.

Advertisements

About Deven Bansod

I am a recent graduate with a dual degree in B.E.(Hons.) Computer Science Engg. and M.Sc.(Hons.) Economics from BITS Pilani, Pilani (India). I am interested in and have been contributing to development of free and open source software s (FOSS). More recently, I have been contributing to phpMyAdmin, a web interface to MySQL, written in PHP. I'm looking for opportunities to contribute to interesting open-source softwares.

Posted on August 2, 2017, in GSoC 2017, phpMyAdmin, Weekly Reports and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: