GSoC 2017 : Weekly Report #7
Key accomplishments last week:
- Fixed selenium tests related to Login, Normalization, ChangePassword, ServerSettings
Key tasks worked on:
- Fixed table-related, tracking-related and export-related tests (partially)
Key tasks stalled:
Tasks in the upcoming week:
- Work on and fix remaining set of broken selenium tests
I spent the last week fixing the selenium tests related to Login, Normalization, ChangePassword, ServerSettings. The related PR was made and merged at #13476.
In the later part of the week, I spent some time fixing the table-related tests, tracking-related tests and export-related tests. Though, they are not in a consistently fixed state (i.e. they sometimes do misbehave, leading to a failure), I expect them to be ready for a PR soon.
For the next week, I plan to continue working to fixing the next set of broken selenium tests.