GSoC 2017 : Weekly Report #6
Key accomplishments last week:
- Improved the test coverage for the Error Reporting server from 47% to 83%
- Fixed selenium tests related to CreateDropDatabase, CreateRemoveUser, Database-related operations
Key tasks stalled:
Tasks in the upcoming week:
- Work on and fix next set of broken selenium tests
Based on Michal’s review in the first GSoC evaluations, I worked on improving the test coverage of the Error Reporting Server codebase. The code coverage has improved significantly from 47% to 83% during this week. It now covers most of the important functionalities and we should be able to catch any breakages due to code changes in future.
Apart from that, I started on the second part of my proposal which deals with fixing the broken selenium testing suite in phpMyAdmin. I have fixed around fifteen tests of around fifty five tests which we have. I have made a PR at #13462. Once all the selenium tests are fixed, I plan on adding a few more to cover some other important actions that have not been covered till now.
For the next week, I plan to continue working to fixing the next set of broken selenium tests.