Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2016 – Week12
Last week I continued with regular bug-fixing and issue investigation.
The bug reported some months back about Long Request URI in the AJAX call while browsing the results of Database search was fixed. It was partially because everything was being embedded in the
href attribute of the link which was changed to use the HTML5’s
data-* attributes and the Request method was changed to POST (originally GET).
Some issues (#12360, #12361) with self-injections in some scripts was also fixed and a bug reported in the SQL parser repository (#62) some months back turned out to be already fixed covered with a lot of fixes that have been made over the last three months. Though there is an issue left with
Meanwhile, while working on some issue-related files in the codebase, I tried to clean up some old commented debugging calls as well.
Next week should be ideally focused on fixing some security issues and the regular bug-fixing.
- #12717 user.User field display problem
- #12712 Error when trying to setup replication (fatal error in call to an old PMA_DBI_connect function)
- #12361 Self SQL injection in table-specific privileges
- #12709 ENUM is broke
- #12706 unneeded temp file creation
- #12299 Request-URI Too Long
- #12701 ENUM – alter table syntax error
- #12360 Self SQL injection in user group name
- #12695 wrong data shown
- #62 Good for your job, but, in some condition it may not work well as expected