Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2016 – Week7
The last week was again mostly focused on bug-fixing along with working on some fixes for the recently raised security issues (and so are not included in the issues listed below).
Similar to last week, I also continued looking at previously unattended and unlabeled issues on the tracker. Some fixes for #12366 (which is about using password in CREATE USER statement while the *_password_check plugins in MariaDB are active) and #12472 (which is related to wrong DSN shown in phpMyAdmin setup page with config method) are currently made as PRs to get a review before merging them.
The issue #12610 would also be fixed once the new SQL parser is released and is updated to the recent version in the main repository. I have also made the fix for #12533 but I am waiting for a feedback from the original reporter to see if it has fixed the problem as expected.
Next week might focus on bug-fixing, some issue assessment of remaining unattended issues and some refactoring.
* #12638 Enum values evaluated to zero in 4.6.4
* #12338 Designer reverts to first saved ER after EACH relation create or delete
* #12634 Drop DB error in import if DB doesn’t exist
* #12633 Add ENUM column fails
* #12625 Broken Edit links in query results of JOIN query
* #12630 Generating incorrect query for table creation
* #12350 Visiting url_params is string & not array
* #92 ON UPDATE option in a field definition of TIMESTAMP type with precision is not parsed appropriately