Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2016 – Week4
Last week, the focus of the work was again divided between the bugs in the main repository and the SQL parser.
Some bugs with Export of view definitions was fixed and later was found to be actually a bug in parser’s building of CREATE statement. We also moved to disabling the Drag-and-drop import on the Insert Rows page if the page has a file type input so that the users could use Chrome’s default drag-drop feature which allows them to drop files directly on the input.
Some refactoring work was also undertaken which mainly was regarding removal of unnecessary embedding token parameter and its value by default in the links in navigation. This was no longer needed since the team had previously decided to check for the token in only POST requests.
Next week would mostly again focus on SQL parser’s bugs which have been tracked in the main repository and I may also try and fix some long outstanding bugs in the main repository.
* #12587 Enum Types are replaced with 0
* #12461 Can’t Execute SQL With Sub-Query Due To “LIMIT 0,25” Inserted At Wrong Place
* #12577 ‘Forgets’ current table after a custom SQL execution
* #12321 Wrong query in errormessage
* #12382 Bug in zoom search
* #12575 New index Confirm adds whitespace around the field name
* #12242 Edit routine detail dialog does not fill “Return length” field in mysql functions
* #12572 $cfg[‘AllowArbitraryServer’] = true has no effect
* #12298 View definitions not exported
* #12300 Export selective tables by-default dumps Events also
* #12487 Drag and drop import prevents file dropping to blob column file selector on the insert tab
* #12526 Remove ‘token’ parameter from Navigation links
* #12530 Function “Edit routine” crashes when the current user is not the definer, even if privileges are adequate
* #12554 Absence of scrolling makes it impossible to read longer text values in grid editing
* #12565 German Translation under Replication is wrong