Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2016 – Week2
Last week was a second in working towards my phpMyAdmin contract. It was mostly focused on fixing some issues with the SQL Parser. I also handled some bugs with the main repository which included #12545, which was actually fixed in SQL Parser’s repository as it was more of a parser issue in building of the CREATE statement.
Next week would have its focus divided on similar lines with major contributions towards the SQL Parser bug-fixing and some small fixes in the main repository as well.
* #12551 Can’t set Decimal Places on Columns
* #12545 Partition export INNODB syntax error “MAXVALUEENGINE=,”
* #12546 can’t export all tables to .sql file
* #12531 Properly flag queries as DROP DATABASE
* #49 CREATE TABLE
* #53 ALTER TABLE
table COMMENT=’Comment of table’;
* #10 ignore missed semicolons
* #65 Allow two indexes on same column
* #61 Add dependency on mbstring extension to composer file